During the Brawl Stars Worlds Finals, you can win the Cat Burglar Jessie new Skin for free and other rewards. This is a new way to watch the Brawl Stars Worlds Championship and earn rewards, including the new Brawl Stars Jessie Cat Burglar look!
On the official Brawl Stars youtube channel, the team revealed all the news of the new update in the last Brawl Talk. Now we have more details on how this will work, understand below!
New Experience for Spectators
We’re inviting all Brawlers to view the 2021 World Finals in a new way!
On this new platform, players will be able to login with their Supercell ID and interact with the event in different ways. Recurring interactions like trying to predict match results, voting for the Best Player of the Match, as well as a cheer option that will allow platform users to cheer for the team they think will win and a visual indicator of which team is getting the most cheers at that moment.
Players will also be able to interact with other elements of the show.
Most interactions will generate points and those points will unlock various rewards along the way, including 3 new trophy reactions, and of course the long-awaited Jessie Felina Skin (as well as the Brawlers for those who haven’t unlocked it yet). These rewards may be available for purchase in the future, but the 2021 World Finals will be the only way to get them for free!
Ways to earn rewards:
- Login (first time only)
- Watch a live broadcast (once a day of World Cup live)
- Sending your match predictions (once per match)
- It will be possible to make a prediction guess before the show starts on each day, for all the matches to be played that day, as well as adjust the predictions until each match starts – also on the 3rd and also if the initial predictions were incorrect. So, if your Wednesday predictions are incorrect, you can still send predictions for the semi-finals before each match for the chance to earn more points.
- Getting match predictions right (additional bonus score based on how many predictions you hit so far)
- Cheering for a team (once per game)
- Voting for the Best Player of the Match (once per match)
- The platform will be launched on a date close to the World Championship Finals, which will take place from 26th to 28th November.
List of Rewards and Points Required
- 1st Reward (20 points): Gold Coins
- 2nd Reward (100 points): Exclusive Trophy Reaction
- 3rd Reward (200 points): Star Points
- 4th Reward (300 points): Gold Coins
- 5th Reward (500 points): Exclusive Trophy Reaction
- 6th Reward (600 points): Star Points
- 7th Reward (700 points): Exclusive Trophy Reaction
- 8th Reward (800 points): Gold Coins
- 9th Reward (900 points): Star Points
- 10th Reward (1,000 points): Jessie Felina Skin
When the Brawl Stars 2021 World Championship Finals Start?
The Brawl Stars 2021 World Championship Finals will take place on the 26th, 27th and 28th of November, starting at 6am (more or less). So get ready to be able to follow the event and unlock Jessie’s new skin for free!